Feb 24, 2012

Committed (2000)

I love nutty romances. Reminded me of "Home Fries", possibly because Luke Wilson stars in both, but more so because they are both quirky love stories. I figure if I ever fall in love, it's going to be under weird circumstances, so I'm a sucker for seeing it happen on screen.

Did I mention Heather Graham stars in this too? I love (lust, whatever) Heather Graham. I can vouch for the fact that she's as hot in real life as she is in person, because I ran into her at Sundance. She's drop dead gorgeous. But enough about Rollergirl.

This movie is about Heather being SUPER devoted to her new husband, and going to great lengths to keep the marriage together. It's got some fun cameos and side characters. It gets a little hokey at times, but just let yourself go along for the ride. The only thing that really bothered me is how close she tailed her husband in her car without him ever noticing. I need realism when someone is being followed.

Rating: B-

No comments: